Friday, April 22, 2011

Driving

Driving is not that difficult, but if you have to drive the other side that you've never driven before, that's difficult.
Yep, driver's seat in the US is on the left but Thai's is on the right. 
Yep, you drive to the right but for us, to the left.
Yep, turning lights are on the left and wipers are on the right..ours are opposite.
So, if next time you see somebody use wipers when it's sunny and then turn the turning light on, first guess is the driver must be Thai.
Today I drove for the first time in the US. No accident, no scratch and the window in front of my car is very clear...
(I can't help. I get used to turn the light by the right side!)

1 comment:

  1. For me it's turning the cruise control on and off. Same side but they are too near each other!

    ReplyDelete