Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We are connected by songs and melody.

When I was young, my dad always let me listen to his collections, mostly they were Oldies American Songs and I became a big oldies fan since then. 
One of my favorite is Seven Lonely Days. The Original one is performed by Georgia Gibbs in 1953, after that there were many cover versions from many famous singer.
However, that is not interesting enough for me.
This is what I found...
Seven Lonely Days, Georgia Gibbs (US version)

เจ็ดวันที่ฉันเหงา, Penkhae Kaljarurk (Seven Lonely days,Thai version)


典金曲 - 給我一個吻 (Seven Lonely day, Chinese version)

Wow...It's small world after all...

2 comments:

  1. I really love your idea. These are amazing videos that I honestly didn't expect to discover. The world is big, but sometimes it's too small as you said.

    ReplyDelete