Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We've Got Talent!


Nope! I didn't talk about the famous show "America's Got Talent". However, it's pretty much close...
Yes! Now there is "Thailand's Got Talent". Isn't it amazing?
I know it's not that amazing or new 
(FYI : there already are Britain's Got Talent and China's Got Talent and maybe more after this I guess)
Anyway, I think even though it's same kind of show or the way they produce or create camera shots, what is different is what people from their home country will present and be themselves.
Everyone has one's own background and, yes, we all have our own unique.
Even it isn't produced from your country, I guarantee you will be stunned from some of the candidate's performances like Susan Boyl from Britain or Liu Wei from China.
Now Thailand's Got Talent has just begun. I don't know who 's gonna be the winner but now I already have someone in my mind. And I want to share this performance with you.


I know what you are thinking...I did the same way you just react. 

No comments:

Post a Comment