Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life with IPhone

I just read a blog, "IPhone 4 Survival kit for students"...
Wow! I couldn't agree more with this quote.

I have my IPhone since 2008, the first year I came to the US. Despite my technophobia, I think I can use it pretty well. And not so long after that, I became IPhone-addicted.

Especially, for international students, many apps for IPhone are very useful. Here are some : 

1. Maps : I never get lost again, even living in space (kidding)
             2. Itranslate : Believe me, this is real survival kit for us!
3. Yelp : Not kidding, at least it tells me where I should go out eat. And please, mostly the answer of "what do you wanna eat?" is "I don't know, whatever"
4. Hootsuite : I was gonna say Facebook but this one comes with twitter and stuffs so I pick this. Thanks COM635 for introducing me this.

Just four for here but there are many more. And yes, IPhone really helps me living abroad easier.

P.S. This is not advertising or anything, just sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment