Sunday, April 3, 2011

Movie Time

I love watching movies. I can open HBO for all day long and watch it. And, back to Money Money Money, I told you I bought a TV, so it's very worth for me really.

However, when I was in Bangkok, movies in HBO came with Thai subtitles...

Trying to understand the whole story by listening to other languages is totally difficult literally, and thanks for CC-Closed captioning, I used it at the beginning, 30 minutes later, good bye CC-Closed captioning, its delay is very annoying. 

Then I get back to basic, catching some conversations plus guessing from the acting. Or read some synopsis before watching.Now I can go to the cinemas and enjoy (most of or part of sometimes) the movie.

The result might not exactly but I know I'm getting better. So let's watch movies (without subtitles)!

No comments:

Post a Comment